This Neutral Spell has a Casting Chance of 70% or a Mana Cost of 30 whilst its Mega-spell, Tempest of Elementals, can be found on Neutral, Air, and Creatures Staffs and summons two of the supernatural beings to join your forces. Air Elementals are therefore easily brought into play early in the battle and can be put to good use bringing an opponent’s attempt at an early rush to a standstill.
The sand swirled and for a moment, I thought I saw the figure of a man within the whirlwind, his hand reaching out to me.
The air made into purpose and form, these elementals might be the echoing ghosts of dead spirits or sentience born into the wind itself. No wizard knows as none have ever spoken with these silent storms.
- Flying: Can fly over terrain obstacles and other units.
- Push Back: Successful attacks force target backwards 1 tile. The target dies if pushed off the battle map and this will not be prevented by the Sacrifice Special Ability. Immobilised Creature Units are not affected by Push Back.
- Multi-attack: Attacks all adjacent enemies.
- Undead Slayer: Can attack Undead Creature Units.
On the Battle MapEdit
- 1.12: Defence raised from 50 to 60.